The MSF-Maker software
featured in this www.msfmaker08.com
website has involved the programming/codes (amongst other things) of the
following (or similar) displays. If you are interested to receive programming
codes (in Visual Basic), or just need some programming assistance, please email
us at email@example.com:
- Ternary diagrams with phase saturations at 6
different positions (Figure 1).
- X-Y plots (normal, semi-logs and log-log
plots), Figure 2.
- Two-phase relative permeability and capillary
pressure plots (Figure 3). These require correct
normalization and de-normalization techniques/equations.
- Displays of Kr and PC data with inputs from a
database (Figure 4).
- Two-dimensional tabular data (Figure